BEST BEFORE: April 2021
- Pre workout for athletes.
- With creatine, increased physical performance.
- Stimulus of nitric oxide thanks to L-Arginine and L-Citrulline.
- Vascular function thanks to grape seed extract, ideal in combination with L-Arginine and L-Citrulline.
- Grape seed extract contains important micronutrients and secondary plant compounds, such as OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidins). It has also an antioxidant function, so it protects the cells of the body from free radicals.
- Schisandra chinensis for optimal tonic / adaptogen support
- BCAA - muscle support for athletes.
- Beta alanine is converted in the body into carnosine, with a buffering function on lactic acid.
- Caffeine helps improve alertness and concentration.
- Vitamins B1 and B6 respectively contribute to normal energy metabolism and to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
X-PLODE ZERO is a food supplement with amino acids, B vitamins and creatine with caffeine and plant extracts, with sweeteners. X-PLODE ZERO is amazing as a pre-workout formula before training and racing, and specifically designed for adult sportsmen performing high intensity exercise. X-PLODE ZERO contains BCAA, arginine, citrulline and grapeseed extract that support vascular physiology, before and during workout. The engineered X-PLODE ZERO formula also contains the amino acids derivative beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate that increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise*. Finally, X-PLODE ZERO is enhanced with caffeine, which helps to improve alertness and concentration, vitamins B1 and B6 that contribute respectively to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Schisandra sinensis has been added to the formula in order to provide tonic and adaptogenic support when you are training.
* The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g of creatine.
INGREDIENTS: L-Arginine; BCAA (L-Leucina, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine); Micronized creatine monohydrate; Beta Alanine; Acidity regulator: citric acid, sodium carbonates; Flavours; Thickener: E1200; Citrulline; Anti-caking agents: dibasic calcium phosphate, silicon dioxide; Colouring: beetroot red; Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.) Baill., fruit, dry extract; Sweeteners: Acesulfame K, Sucralose; Caffeine; Grape (Vitis vinifera L.) seeds dry extract 95% proanthocyanidins (OPC); Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride); Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride).
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It contains caffeine (120 mg per serving), not recommended for children, pregnant and lactating. Do not exceed a maximum daily intake of caffeine from all sources of 400 mg Keep out of the reach of young children. Not for use by pregnant woman, in children or anyway for extended periods of time without consulting a doctor. A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Keep in a dry place and far from heat sources. Close tightly the packaging after use.
AR = assunzione di riferimento / RI = reference intake
Mix one serving (2 scoops=15g) in 200 - 300 ml of water and take once a day, preferably 30 to 60 minutes before workouts or competitions.